what will be the ssc cgl obc cut off
what will be the ssc cgl obc cut off
- What is the cutoff mark for SSC Combined graduate level tier 2 exam? I belong to OBC category?
- What is the merit cutoff for OBC Category aspirants in SSC Combined Graduate Level exam,2012? How many marks should I score to get qualified in SSC CGL exam?
- Is there any sectional cutoff in SSC CGL exam ? How many marks are required in SSC CGL exam to become a CBI officer? How many vacancies are there in CBI?
- I'm a B.Sc graduate, I belong to OBC community. Can I appear in SSC CGL exam at the age of 27 years? What is the maximum age limit for OBC Candidate?
- What is the expected cutoff for OBC candidates in SSC CGL exam (July 8th)? What will be the cutoff difference between 1st July and 8th July?
- What was last years cutoff of SSC HSL exam for OBC applicants?
- Is there any sectional cutoff in SSC CGL examination?
- What is the minimum expected cutoff mark in SSC CGL exam,2012? If I score 356 marks in SSC CGL exam. Will I be able to get any post of SSC?
- What is the expected aggregate cutoff in SSC CGL Tier 1,2012 for OBC Category aspirants?
- What was previous years cutoff for OBC candidates in SSC FCI exam?
No cutoff has been released by SSC as of now, last years cutoff for OBC candidate was 70, mean while you can assess your score by matching your answers against answer keys released by SSC on 13th july , This year cutoff for OBC candidate is expected to be between 65 & 75 .
Best Of luck Pravesh
CUT OFF MARKS OF SSC EXAMINATION IS VARIES FROM YEAR TO YEAR. IT DEPENDS UPON VARIOUS FACTORS. SOME OF THE FACTORS ARE GIVEN BELOW:-
- NUMBER OF VACANCIES
- NUMBER OF CANDIDATE APPLIED
- TOUGHNESS OF QUESTION PAPER.
LAST YEAR CUT OFF MARKS OF SSC CGL EXAMINATION:-
- FOR GENERAL-86.5
- FOR SC-67.5
- FOR ST-63.5
- FOR OBC-75
SO IF YOU ARE GENERAL CANDIDATE THEN YOU ARE NOT ELIGIBLE FOR THE NEXT ROUND, OR IF YOU ARE A RESERVED CANDIDATE , THEN YOU CAN ELIGIBLE.
ALL THE BEST................
WITH BEST REGARDS FROM AROY8091............
Cutoffs for current year hasnt been released by SSC as yet, however visit regularly on ssc.nic.in for any furthe developments,
Cutoffs for CGL 2011 was
Best of Luck
Friend, I want to put few lines in your favour to answer your query:1. Cut off depends on the availability of vacancies, performance of candidates in exam & toughness of the question paper.2. No one can predict cut off accurately. But I think the cut off for OBC Category would be 65-70.3. Last year, the cut off of OBC was 70.4. Cut off vary from year to year according to the circumstances
Cut off varies year to year,as it depends on many factors:
1> No. of candidates appeared.
2> No. of total vacancies.
3> Nature of question paper.
Note: Cut off not yet released by SSC.
How ever expected cut off list listed below:
SC - 75-80
ST - 70-75
EXM - 60-65
PH - 60-65
Cut off marks depend on the various factor:-
number of vacancy
exam paper of toughness
number of candidate have participate.
you can see also last years cutoff marks:-
but do regular practice after that you will sucess in your exam.
best of luck.....
you want to know about the OBC cutoff in SSC CGL exam.i must help you.
cutoff mark is varied year to year. it's depends upon the various condition .So, don't worry about the cutoff be confident with your answer.
The condition of cutoff is given below:
- good scored by the candidate.
- Number of candidate appeared for the exam.
- Number of post is vacant for the particular exam.
- toughness of the question .
- The number of candidate is to be eligible for the exam which is set by the authority.
Previous year cutoff of this exam is :
- For general candidates- 85 marks
- For OBC candidates- 70.50 marks..
- For SC/ST- 63.50 marks
for more details goto www.ssc.nic.in
there is no fee for sc/st/ph candidate.
all the best.....................
With best wishes from zatation.......................
•The SSC CGL cut off lists have not been announced yet.
•So you can just find out your marks as answer key is available from 13th July 2012.
•The last year cut off marks was 70 for the OBC category.
•Besides all this cut off marks depends upon the no. of vacancies,no of students applied,toughness of the paper.
the expected cutoffs for the said exam are as follows:
all the best.
Dear friend, cut-off marks vary every year based upon post availability, aspirants applied, toughness of paper....from last year negative marking and this year sectional marking will also effect the cut-off....last year OBC cut-off was 70.25....this year maths paper was a little tough and 12,000 candidates are to be selected in tier-1 round out of 15 lac aspirants...so, i guess it should be in between 65-75 for OBC....
Cut off depends on various factors like.
1.Difficulty level of exam
2.Performance of candidates
3.No of Vacancies..
Paper was difficult as compare to last year
so the expected cut off will be less than last year
Gen = 75
OBC = 65
SC = 58
ST = 52
Good luck !
SSC has not yet declared its cut off for CGL exam. The tentative result date is august 2012.
last year cutoff for OBC Candidate was 70-75.
all the best!
hello dear friend... the cut off cgl 2012 will be released on 31 august .. last year cut off was 70 for obc candidates.. this year paper was little tough so the cut off should go down.. i think it will be around of 65 to 68.. so wish u good luck............
The cut off marks for SSC CGL examination is not yet released by SSC. But when we make an analysis of the previous year cut off marks it is evident that the cut off mark for OBC category is about 70 mark. We can expect a cut off mark around 70 this year also.
the cutoff marks is varied.
it depends upon the followings----------------
also there are sectional cut off ,which is 21 out off 50, generally.
- no. of appearing students.
- no. of vacancies.
- no. of highest marks.
- toughness of papers.
Ssc till not declar any result but last year cutoff obc 70.i think this year cutoff go 55 to 70
FRIENDS I WANT TO KNOW THAT ANY SECTIONAL CUTOFF MARKS IN SSC CGL,
Staff selection commission will never yet released Cut off marks for any categories .
It depends on merit score got by other candidates .
But also the commission shall have the direction to fix different minimum qualifying standards in each component of the Tier I Examination taking into cosideration among others,catogrie wise vaccancies and categorie wise number of vaccancies .Only those candidates ,who have scored above cut-off marks fixed by the Commission would be required to appear in the Tier II examination.ALL THE BEST
As history,what score has been the maximum as record in ssc tier1?
sir pls tell me what is the expected cutoff of obc for cgl2012 pls reply me on my mail
In the last year, cut off was 70 for the OBC category in the TIER-I Examination. Cut Off marks is depends on the difficulty of examination and number of candidates applied for the examination.
So, we can's say about the exact cut off for this year, But we can expect that it will be near to last year.
with all good wishes
WILL CUTOFF FOR UR WILL BE 70
Last years cut off for obc was 70.50 so this year too expecting the cutoff to be nearly same cut off could be between 70-75.......
Rest the final cut off cant be guessed correctlt until th result is declared officially so fingures crossed hope for the best .....