Exam calender for SSC CGL - 2013.
Exam calender for SSC CGL - 2013.
- If I get selected in Combined Metric Level exam this year, can I give SSC CGL in 2013?
- As on 1.1.2013 my age will be 26 yrs 11 months and 20 days. Will I be eligible for SSC CGL 2013 exam or not?
- As on 1.1.2013 my age will be 27 yrs 5 months. Will I be eligible for SSC CGL 2013 exam or not?
- Can I appear in SSC CGL exam after completing my M.Tech course in 2013? Am I eligible to sit for that exam as a post graduate?
- I am going to appear in SSC CGL exam - 2013. Give few tips for books selection.
- Right now my age is 26 yrs and next year on 24th July I will be completing 27 yrs. Will I be eligible for CGL 2013 or not?
- Am I eligible to give next SSC CGL exam after completing my B.Com 3rd year exams by April - 2013?
- Is there any possibility to do part 2 registration for SSC CGL exam? If yes, What is the procedure for it? If No, will I be able to appear in CGL exam or not?
- Do anyone have updates regarding SSC Calender this year?
- When is the next CGL exam in the year 2013?
The Exam calender for SSC CGL - 2013 is as follows:
Tier 1 exam:
A. General Intelligence and Reasoning
B. General Awareness
C. Quantitative Aptitude
D. English Language
Tier 2 Exam:
A. Quantitative Aptitude
B. English Language and Comprehension
1. Citizen of India,Nepal or Bhutan
2. Age between 18-27 years
SSC CGL 2013 Notification:-Originally posted by "Unregistered"
Exam Calender For SSC CGL-2013?
Commission will be holding Combined Graduate Level Examination,2013 for recruitment to different posts for which Graduation from a recognized University is the minimum Educational Qualification.
i) Compiler:-Bachelor's Degree with Economics or Statistics or Mathematics as compulsory or Elective subject from any recognized University.
ii) Statistical Investigator Grade – II Bachelor?s Degree with Statistics as one of the main subjects.
Bachelor's Degree with Mathematics( with Statistics as a papers studied in one year/two years/all three years as the case may be) as one of the main subjects.
Bachelor's Degree with Economics ( with Statistics as a paper studied in one year/two years/all the three years as the case may be) as one of the main subjects.
Bachelor's Degree with Commerce (with Statistics as a paper studied in one year/two years/all the three years as the case may be) as one of the main subjects.
iii) All other Posts: Bachelor?s Degree (Graduation Degree) from a recognized University or equivalent.
Note:- there are various post offered through this examination but the post depend upon your eligibility criteria.
AGE LIMIT as on 1st January,2012 (01.01.2012)
Category of posts - Age limit
>>For Apply to Inspector of Income Tax/ Inspector (Central Excise)/ Inspector (Preventive Officer)/ Inspector (Examiner)/ Inspector of Posts/ Assistant Enforcement Officer/ Compiler/ Divisional Accountant/ Auditors/ UDCs /Tax Assistants/ Junior Accountant & Accountant :- 18-27 years
>>Statistical Investigator Gr.II :- Not exceeding 26 years
>>Assistant/Sub Inspector in CBI:- 20-27 years
Tier I Examination Date of Exam: 01.07.2012 & 08.07.2012
Closing Date : 20.04.2012
Tier 2 Examination Tier 2 Exam: 05.10.2013 and 06.10.2013
herewith attaching the schedule of exam 2013 conducting by ssc.
Also the departmental exams are conducting by ssc.
Study the exam calender & be prepare for exam.
Hope you can prepare for same as per date,qualification & age.
How many total vacancies in next cgl exam 2013?
I AM A BSc ELECTRONICS GRADUATE. AM I ELIGIBLE?
FOR SSC CGL EXAM THE EDUCATIONAL QUALIFICATION IS GRADUATION DEGREE FROM A RECOGNISED BOARD AND UNIVERSITY.
IF YOU HAVE COMPLETE YOUR DEGREE BEFORE 01-08-2013 THEN YOU CAN GIVE THE EXAM OF SSC.
.your age should fall between these.
Age limit is given below:
- For general 18-27 years.
- for SC/ST 18-32 years.
- For OBC 18-30 years.
- For PH 18-37 years.
THE TENTATIVE SCHEDULE OF SSC CGL EXAM IS:
COMBINED GRADUATE LEVEL TIER 1 EXAM.
NAME OF USER DEPARTMENT:MINISTRIES/DEPTT. OF GOV. OF INDIA
DATE OF NOTIFICATION:06-04-2013
DATE OF EXAMINATION:14-07-2013 & 21-07-2013
COMBINED GRADUATE LEVEL TIER 2 EXAM.
DATE OF EXAMINATION:05-10-2013 & 06-10=2013
BEST OF LUCK FOR YOUR EXAM.